Aquamarine (Malawi) Tumbled Stones
- Throat chakra. Helps overcome fear of speaking.
- Stone for teachers and presenters.
- Allows you to speak clearly and without anger in difficult situations.
- Accelerates the intellectual reasoning processes and enhances the ability for rapid response.
- Aids perseverance, discipline and light heartedness.
- Aquamarine encourages the ideal of service to the world and to the development of a humanity attuned to healing.
- Gives off a gentle and compassionate energy, encouraging moderation and responsibility for ones' actions.
- Inspires tolerance, and helps those overwhelmed by responsibility to find order.
- Protects those traveling by sea; helps ease fear of water.
Aquamarine from Malawi is known for a lighter blue and greenish hue — making it a very powerful and attractive natural stone. The tumbled stones in this listing are all Malawi Aquamarine of the highest grade.
Aquamarine has become such a popular stone through the generations that its name is now synonymous with the beautiful light shade of blue that these stones exhibit.
Although Aquamarine exists in different areas of the world, these Tumbled Stones originate from Pakistan, where some of the grandest forms of the crystal are mined.
Aquamarine is a form of blue or cyan Beryl. The ancient Romans believed that aquamarine would protect against any dangers while travelling at sea, and that it provided energy and cured laziness. Aquamarine was also once thought to be the treasure of mermaids and was carried by sailors to provide good luck at sea.
In the metaphysical realm, Aquamarine is used to promote relaxation, cleansing and trust.
All tumbled stones are priced and sold individually, unless otherwise noted.
Due to the unique qualities in each stone, sizes can vary from 0.75 inches to 1.75 inches per stone.