Lepidolite Tumbled Stones
- “Stone of transition”,
- Gently assists with releasing and reorganizing old behaviors and psychological patterns,
- May bring deep emotional healing, soothing and reducing stress and depression. Dissipates negativity and insists on being used for the highest good.
- Activates the throat, heart, third eye chakras and the intellect.
- Opens the crown chakra, clearing blockages and bringing cosmic awareness. Facilitates astral travel and accesses the Akashic Record.
- Aids in overcoming any kind of emotional or mental dependency, supporting in the release of addictions and complaints of many kinds.
- Encourages independence, self love and trust.
- Clears electromagnetic pollution.
- Relieves exhaustion and aids in the relief of tension and related disorders.
Lepidolite is actually a form of Mica. Heavy deposits of Lithium give this stone varying shades of pink and purples. The darker the purple, the higher the concentration of Lithium.
Small Mica-sized flakes of Lepidolite are often responsible for providing the color to Red Aventurine.
When these stones form, the Lithium is typically one of the final ions to form minerals during the crystallization of a subsurface magma. As other ions wear away, the remaining magma crystallization fluids become hyper-enriched with lithium.
Practitioners often use Lepidolite as a stone to help people who are transitioning to a new stage of life. This can include letting go of old habits and bringing in new behaviors with positive intended consequences. Since these stones contain heavy amounts of Lithium, they're good for calming the mind, releasing anxiety and casting away negative thoughts, feelings and influences.
You will receive one stone, which has a size/shape that may vary due to each stone being unique in color and form. Most stones range between 0.6"-1.2"