Jasper, Hematite Tumbled Stones
- The combination of hematite and red jasper form a powerful root chakra stone.
- Helps to absorb negative energy and calms you in times of stress or worry.
- Very protective stone, and is great to carry to help you stay grounded in many situations.
- May boost confidence, and is also good for working with the Root Chakra.
- Considered the symbol of life energy, and allows for more confidence, will power and boldness.
- frequency is slow and constant, aligned with the electromagnetic energies of the planet.
- Enables one to be more present in the physical body and conscious of Nature and one's surroundings.
- Encourages celebrating moments of isolation to absorb, reflect, and gain awareness of the spiritual connection we hold with all living things.
Hematite Jasper — sometimes referred to as Brecciated Jasper — gets its significant red and silver combination coloring from a blend of Red Jasper and Hematite. This gives the stone a double-dose of meaning, as it contains two very powerful materials.
Hematite Jasper is a stone that is known to increase strength and vitality. You can use Hematite Jasper to increase mental clarity and focus.
Hematite Jasper also stimulates the base and sacral chakras and cleanses and stabilizes the auric field.
The name Jasper means "Spotted or speckled stone" and is derived from the Old French term jaspre. Jasper is known to have been a favorite gem in the ancient world; its name can be traced back in Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, Assyrian, Greek and Latin. On Minoan Crete, jasper was carved to produce seals circa 1800 BC, as evidenced by archaeological recoveries at the palace of Knossos.