Aragonite, Blue Tumbled Stones
- Throat chakra. Helps overcome fear of speaking.
- Stone for teachers and presenters.
- Allows you to speak clearly and without anger in difficult situations.
- Accelerates the intellectual reasoning processes and enhances the ability for rapid response.
- Aids perseverance, discipline and light heartedness.
- Aquamarine encourages the ideal of service to the world and to the development of a humanity attuned to healing.
- Gives off a gentle and compassionate energy, encouraging moderation and responsibility for ones' actions.
- Inspires tolerance, and helps those overwhelmed by responsibility to find order.
- Protects those traveling by sea; helps ease fear of water.
Blue Aragonite is the turquoise blue variety of Aragonite —one of the most commonly occurring calcium carbonate minerals (along with Calcite). These minerals form from both biological and physical processes — the most common of which is precipitation from marine and freshwater environments.
Blue Aragonite is slightly more brittle than traditional Aragonite. Alongside Aragon, Spain (where the stone earned its name), Blue Aragonite also occurs naturally in Germany, Scotland, Namibia, England, Italy, France and the USA.
Blue Aragonite is a stone that enhances sympathy. It can enhance communication skills and resonate strongly with the heart, throat and third-eye chakra. Blue Aragonite emits optimistic, joyful and comforting vibrations.